Not Just Design & Automation Software
Our success in the field of AMX and Crestron control systems programming is founded on a base of computer systems engineering, computer science and IT management. The engineering and programming skills that enable us to deliver the best control systems programming enable us to offer a variety of other technical services as well.
We can provide programming services for a variety of DSP platforms
- Microsoft ISV developing application software for the Microsoft platform using .NET Framework 3.5, SQL Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008.
- Web, database and application programming
- Web interfaces and computer applications that integrate with control systems
- Asset management system integration (Crestron RoomView(TM), AMX MeetingManager(TM), Extron MediaLink(TM), and custom ERP system integration)
- Aggregated data management and operations centers
- Microsoft Windows(TM) or Linux-based software integration, protocol development, and programming
- Device component selection and evaluation, particularly with a focus on controllability and field operability
- Systems engineering consulting, related to AV/IT convergence
- Network configuration and management
- Key communication with IT professionals regarding AV/IT convergence.
Our personnel have mastered a suite of industry disciplines and their related technologies and tools throughout the years, including but not limited to 2D and 3D CAD design, CAD customization, 3D visualization, electronic design, PCB design, mechanical design, automation programming and GUI design, embedded computer & peripheral hardware and software design, analog and digital signal processing and distribution, video signal processing and distribution, DSP programming, IP/network management and connectivity, digital signage, and audio and video conferencing.
Our extensive network of fabrication partners are chosen for their high standards of excellence and their fluidity in CAD, CAM, and electronic design data collaboration tools. 30+ years of multi-discipline fabrication knowledge and modern 3D visualization tools means that the cost savings associated with designing-for-manufacturability is extended directly to our customers.